I work hard to ensure you have a seamless listing experience from start to closing. I understand it’s important to sell your house fast but also to ensure a market competitive sales price. If you choose me to represent you and list your Austin home I’ll leverage all of my resources including my large circle of colleagues to get your listing maximum exposures. I also will create a home marketing plan specific to your listing and goals. I always put a strong emphasis on communication being the cornerstone to any good agent-seller relationship. I pledge to keep you in the loop on recommendations and feedback thought the home selling process. I am a full time agent and when I list your home your’ll have my around the clock attention to ensure your needs are met and interests protected. I look forward to helping you sell your home with ease.– Amanda Caracappa
Why sell your house with Amanda
Home sellers in Austin need good representation in todays competitive market; A real estate professional who will look out for your interests and ensuring you buy the right home for the best value. Gt your instant home value.
Amanda is a local expert who will work hard to give your listing gets the care and attention required for a successful Austin home sale. As a trained and licensed Texas Realtor she will provide a premium Austin Home Marketing experience.
- Availability ? My clients can call, text or email me 24/7 and I promise a prompt response.
- Negotiation ? Choose a strong buyers agent like me to navigate tough property negotiations.
- Schedule ? I?m a full time agent ready to work for you to find and buy your perfect Austin home.
Steps to sell your home in Austin
1. Decide the time is right to sell
Determining the right time to sell your house in Austin is a personal decision that come with many considerations.
- Local Market Conditions
- Need for more space
- Relocating outside of Austin
2. Choose a Texas Realtor you can trust
Choose a Texas REALTOR like me. It?s important to choose a realtor with integrity who will protect your interests while finding you the perfect property. My goal is to help you find your little piece of Texas. Call me today at 512.598.6652
3. Prepare your property for sale
To prepare your property for sale you’ll first need to set a price. Pricing your property appropriately is important to deliver a fast sale efficient sale while protecting your financial interests.
What sets me apart? My comprehensive marketing plan:
- Comprehensive, neighborhood specific comparative analysis of your Austin property.
- Recommendations on any potential improvements or repair.
- Staging to maximize curb appeal.
- Professional photography and videography to engage digital audiences.
- Publication in both web (Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc) and local print mediums, as well as a custom property website to feature all special things about your home.
- I will also schedule and hold open houses at your convenience.
Once the listing details are prepared it’s time to get ready for a live listing. Before we go live we want to ensure curb appeal to prospective buyers. Its important to complete any needed repairs, clean and stage the property, as well as double checking all your disclosures and inspections.
Now its time to make your listing live!
4. Accept an Offer
Once you recieve one or multiple offers on your home what happens next?
First you need to choose if the offer is right for you. I’ll ensure to negotiate your interests every step of the way and provide you sound advice when needed. Once you accept an offer and a buyer has your property under option they will move on to getting their inspection done on your property.
5. Inspection, Appraisal and more…
Once you accept an offer your prospective buyer will start working through the following steps.
- Get a property inspection
- Communication with lender or bank
- Acquire a property insurance quote
After closing you’ll receive the funds for the sale of your property; Your buyers will receive keys and title the property.
Questions about selling your home?